Peder Nicholai "PN" Christiansen was appointed as the assistant keeper at Turn Point in 1894 replacing Mr. Latta. He arrived with a wife and a daughter. In 1897 Christiansen and the keeper rescued the crew of a tugboat and received a citation. Also, in 1897 PN started School District 26 on Stuart Island with the first school in the lighthouse barn with his wife, Theodine, as the first school teacher. He was promoted to keeper in 1898 and left in 1906 to become the first keeper at the new Mukilteo Lighthouse.
Edward Durgan replaced A. F. Allen in 1895. He arrived with a very large family. In 1897 Durgan and Christiansen rescued the crew of a tugboat and received a citation. He later was at Patos Island Light Station. His daughter, Helene Glidden, wrote a book about their life on Patos called "The Light on the Island".
Edward A. Brooks was appointed as the assistant keeper in 1898 when PN Christiansen was promoted to Keeper. Brooks left in 1902 and later was named Keeper at Mukilteo after the death of PN Christiansen.
Louis A. Borchers was appointed as the assistant keeper in 1902 when Brooks left for another assignment. Borchers was promoted to Keeper in 1906 when PN Christiansen left. Borchers took thousands of pictures. He was at Turn Point until his death in 1923.
Paul Chevalier was appointed as the assistant keeper in 1907 under Louis Borchers. Paul was on duty in 1911 when the steamer "Titania" went aground in fog just east of the point. Paul was the only Stuart Islander to get a keeper job at Turn Point. He left in November of 1911.
Jason Kilton (with wife, and daughter Hazel) was appointed as the assistant keeper under Louis Borchers from about 1913 to about 1914.
Dan W. Clark was appointed as the assistant keeper under Louis Borchers from about 1914 to about 1918. Borchers and Clark received a commendation for designing and building the tramway that hauled coal from the dock to the coal storage bunkers.
Albert Beyer was appointed as the assistant keeper about 1918 under Louis Borchers and took another assignment in 1919.
William Auld was appointed as the keeper in January 1924 and departed in November 1930. While there his wife passed away and his daughter came to stay with him.
Rudy Toman was appointed as the assistant keeper in June 1933 under Keeper Mabin and took another assignment in October 1935.
Jens Pedersen was appointed as the assistant keeper in December 1935 under Keeper Albee and took another assignment in March 1936.
A. J. "Shorty" Woods was appointed as the keeper in May 1937 and was there when the Coast Guard took over in July 1939.